- McMurdo Dry Valleys LTER “Increased Connectivity in a Polar Desert Resulting from Climate Warming: McMurdo Dry Valley LTER Program”
See the Wall Team in Antarctica (or check out our blog at http://nemablog.wordpress.com).
- Water availability controls on above-belowground productivity partitioning: herbivory versus plant responde
- A novel experimental and modelling study of C and N dynamics between litter, soil, and the atmosphere as affected by soil fauna and litter quality, Konza Prairie LTER, Kansas (complete)
- Surveying unexplored soil biodiversity in Sub-Saharan Africa to enhance agricultural productivity (complete)
- Global Patterns of Soil Biodiversity: Implications for Ecosystem Function (complete)
- SCOPE Committee on Soil and Sediment Biodiversity and Ecosystem Functioning
- NSF Workshop on Systematics and Inventory of Soil Nematodes, Tucson, Arizona, July 23-25, 1997. Click here for the final workshop document. Click here for the version annotated by Diana Wall
- Life in the soil – Soil biodiversity: Its relation to ecosystem processes — A report of a workshop held in London, Sept. 1994.
- International Biodiversity Observation Year Publications