Material Requests

For published materials, requests should be made by email to Professor Medford with a copy to Diane McCarthy.  A standard MTA is required.

For universities in the USA that can use the UBMTA form, it is very easy and straight-forward for all involved.  For other Universities and non-profit organizations, the “CSU Biological MTA Long Form” is required.

For-profit organizations must contact the CSU Research Foundation at

For all forms and policies can be found on the following web page: