The Henry Group are also responsible for several patents for new analytical methods:
7. W. W. Wilson, C. D. Garcia, C. S. Henry, “Micro-Fluidic Device for Measuring Osmotic Second Virial Coefficients,” US Patent #: 6,974,678. International patent filed.
6. C. D. Garcia, C. S. Henry, “Direct Detection of Carbohydrates, Amino Acids, and Antibiotics using Microchip Electrophoresis with Pulsed Amperometric Detection.” Patent Issued, 2011, 10/568,975.
5. L. J. DeLucas, W. W. Wilson, L. Nagy, D. Johnson, C. S. Henry, “Improved Method for Determining Crystalization Parameters and Apparatus for Use with the Same,” Patent Issued, 2011, 8,080,421.
4. R. Holcomb, C. S. Henry, “Microfluidic System for Biofuel Studies,” Patent Application filed, 2010.
3. C. S. Henry, L. R. Goodridge, J. Jokerst, “Paper-based Microspot Assay for Pathogenic Bacteria,” Patent Application Filed, 2011.
2. J. D. Williams, J. A. Moritz, C. S. Henry, S. D. Floyd, L. T. Van, K. Gurule, J. A. Adkins, M. J. Swigart, T. S. Bailey, L. M. Stone-roy, “TONGUE STIMULATION FOR COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION TO A USER”,US Patent # 20150283384, 2015.
1. C. S. Henry, M. M. Mensack, “Microfluidic Cytochemical Staining System,” US Patent issued. Pending final number.