As you all have noticed, new themes are being applied to the CNS College and Departments! For example, https://www.chem.colostate.edu
As you navigate through the website, there are a few areas that we wanted to make you aware of.
- The Directory login can now be found at the bottom footer of the new website. Here you will be able to login and edit your personal information. On this site, you can update your picture, title, website, google scholar profile, add your CV, education, a brief bio (please avoid adding images, the new format and site is not compatible for this-text only), you can add publications and affiliations. (Affiliations have already been selected, but if we missed something, please let me know!). For the publications, you can either enter them manually, or toggle the Digital Measures switch to pull directly from that repository.
- HR directory updates. On the directory login, you will noticed greyed out areas (name, phone #, office #, etc.). These can be updated by following the instructions below.
- Click this link https://aar.is.colostate.edu and go to HR System.
- Under CSU Employee Self Service click Personal Information.
- Scroll down to Phone numbers and click update on the left side of the screen.
- If your Work number is not listed, click the Icon with the green arrow to add a new phone number.
- Under Type select Work and type in your campus office phone number in the following format (000) 000-0000.
- Then click Next in the top right of the screen.
- Make sure your changes look correct then hit Submit in the top right of the screen.