- Conservation and Sustainable Use of Soil Biodiversity: An International Conference on Predicting Soil Biodiversity Patterns Under Climate Change, Fort Collins, CO, June 4-6, 2008.
- SCOPE Committee on Soil and Sediment Biodiversity and Ecosystem Functioning
- Synthesis of soil biodiversity and ecosystem function in Victoria Land, Antarctica: An NSF sponsored workshop, Jekyll Island, GA April 21-23, 2005.
- NSF Workshop on Systematics and Inventory of Soil Nematodes, Tucson, Arizona, July 23-25, 1997. Click here for the final workshop document.
- Life in the soil – Soil biodiversity: Its relation to ecosystem processes — A report of a workshop held in London, Sept. 1994.
- International Biodiversity Observation Year Publications