- McMurdo Dry Valleys LTER “Antarctic Dry Valley communities: response to disturbance” See the Wall Team in Antarctica (or check out our blog at http://nemablog.wordpress.com).
- Latitudinal Gradient Project: Soil Biodiversity and Response to Climate Change – Regional comparison of Cape Hallet and Taylor Valley, Antarctica
- Synthesis of Soil Biodiversity and Ecosystem Functioning in Victoria Land, Antarctica: An NSF Sponsored Workshop
- Surveying unexplored soil biodiversity in Sub-Saharan Africa to enhance agricultural productivity
- Global Patterns of Soil Biodiversity: Implications for Ecosystem Function
- Global Litter Invertebrate Decomposition Experiment (GLIDE)
- Identifying Ecosystem Controls on Soil Biodiversity: A US-UK Project
- Nematode Biodiversity in soils of the Shortgrass Steppe, SGS LTER, Colorado
- A novel experimental and modelling study of C and N dynamics between litter, soil, and the atmosphere as affected by soil fauna and litter quality, Konza Prairie LTER, Kansas
- SCOPE Committee on Soil and Sediment Biodiversity and Ecosystem Functioning
- NSF Workshop on Systematics and Inventory of Soil Nematodes, Tucson, Arizona, July 23-25, 1997. Click here for the final workshop document.
- Life in the soil – Soil biodiversity: Its relation to ecosystem processes — A report of a workshop held in London, Sept. 1994.
- International Biodiversity Observation Year Publications