* The BBC celebrates the World Soil Day by illustrating the importance of soil to life on Earth, with contribution from Tandra Fraser and Diana Wall
* Dr. Diana Wall and former Wall lab postdoc Dr. Uffe Nielsen’s new paper on soil biodiversity and human health is out in Nature.
* The First Global Soil Biodiversity Conference, chaired by Dr. Diana Wall, took place on 2-5 December in Dijon, France.
* Read our former Wall lab post doc Kelly Ramirez’s new paper on the similarity in belowground biodiversity between New York City’s Central Park and the globe. Covered in the Scientist, New York Times, Boston Globe, npr, national geographic, newser and nature world news
* Dr Diana Wall contributes to an article in which two dozen scientists, authors, and world and national figures answered two questions: What is your greatest worry about climate change? What gives you hope? in the New York Times, Sept 22, 2014.
*What can soil life in Antarctica tell us about climate change? Dr. Diana Wall discusses this relationship in Scientific American
Older lab news can be found on our news archive